Little Harvard is Ireland’s leading provider of superior quality childcare for Babies, Wobblers, Toddlers, Pre School/Montessori and After School children for over 20 years.
Are you the right person to join our highly qualified, professional dynamic team? Are you Self Motivated with a Strong Work Ethic, are you Dependable and Team focused?
As a growing company we are currently looking for the best people to join several of our beautiful centres, in Kildare, Dublin and Wicklow.
We highly value our staff and provide many benefits, including:
• Extremely competitive salary
• Free Uniform
• Career advancement opportunities, 99% Internal Promotions
• On-site training and Continuous Professional Development
• Annual appraisals
• Rental, Staff only, accommodation near some of our centres.
• Staff wellness programs including discounted private health insurance
• Loyalty incentitives
• Introduction bonus for any employee who introduces another employee
• Social events, Staff parties and Fun Days
Responsibilities – Day to Day
• Provide positive and meaningful experiences for each child.
• Caring and willing to encourage children’s development in a fun environment.
• Ensuring the children feel they are in a loving safe environment
• Promote the concept of diversity welcoming all families
• Encouraging Parents to have an active role in their Childs learning.
• To come up with creative ideas to stimulate the children.
• To communicate effectively with the parents daily on the progress and development of the child in a professional, effective and friendly manner.
Skills – Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
• Must have a minimum of FETAC level 5 in Childcare/Montessori or degree in Early Years Educator and Care and Pedagogy
• Must have a genuine love for children.
• An enthusiastic attitude to working with children.
• Good working knowledge and understanding of Aistear (NCCA), Siolta, Montessori and the preschool regulations.
• Must be Motivated, and a Team Player.
How to Apply
• Send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
• Apply on our website https://www.littleharvard.ie/careers/
• Contact our head office and speak with our HR Manager Tel: 01-2741056