Employer DetailsPlease say you found this listing on ChildcareFinder.ie - it really helps us.Giraffe ChildcareAddress: Dublin
Employment Type: Permanent Full Time
We are currently recruiting for Early Years educators/Childcare Practitioners for our Centre in Lucan, caring for children from 6 months to 5 years.
We have a number of positions available caring for the baby, toddler and pre-school age groups.
What We Offer:
– Job Security
– Up to 33 days annual leave including bank holidays, and
– Career Progression Opportunities
– Trainee Management Programme
– Ongoing Training and Development including Manual
Handling and First Aid
– Enhanced Employee Benefits including: Bike to work, Travel
Cards, supplier discounts
– Employee Gifts: Cinema Tickets, Care Packs and so much more
– Staff Appreciation Programme
– Staff Well Being
– Staff Recognition Programme: Employee Quarter, Employee
of the Year
– Talent Exchange Programme
– Access to positions across the world
– Keep up to date with the leading approaches in early years
– Part of an award winning team.
We are currently recruiting for Childcare Assistants who will be caring for children from 6 months to 5 years. We have a number of positions available caring for the baby, toddler and pre-school age groups.
– To ensure a safe, secure and healthy environment for the care,
safety and welfare of the children
– Provide for the holistic needs of the children
– Actively engage the children in developmentally appropriate
learning activities to facilitate the potential development of
– Promote and help maintain an organised, clean, safe, well
equipped and culturally sensitive learning environment
– Observe and record children’s progress
– To communicate effectively with children, parents and staff
– Meet established policies and procedures, creating an
environment of best practice.
Qualifications & Experience
In order to be successful in this position the applicant must have:
– Minimum FETAC Level 5 in Childcare qualification or equivalent
– Minimum 1 year’s practical experience in a childcare setting
First Aid, Manual Handling and Food Safety Certified an
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
– A desire to learn progressively throughout your career due to
the nature of the industry
– Sincere and genuine love of children
We try our best to reply to every applicant, however occasionally due to the number of applicants we will only be able to respond personally to successful candidates. Hopefully you will be one of those. If not, please do feel free to send your CV again for future positions.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.